Managing a Business/Career from a Soul-Driven Perspective.
Business/Career Coaching, Advising and Consultation packages.
Our sessions together will answer anything from ‘Is what I am doing now what I truly want to do?’ to ‘How do I create a personal/business budget?’
For any entrepreneur/career person who wants their work to be from a soul-driven perspective, including small businesses in the Holistic Healing and/or CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicine) fields, artists, musicians, life coaches, etc.
What does working or managing from a soul-driven perspective mean? It means to lead and work with integrity, to be purposeful and set meaningful intentions, to be aware of your impact on the environment, to be inclusive of community, to serve individuals and communities in a way that has a positive impact on society, and ‘give back’ to individuals and communities with your time & talents or by donating a portion of your net income/personal pay to organizations that are making a difference.
Maureen is an experienced entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience ~ operating/managing my own and other businesses, as a Business Manager for UNH, and as a Director for state-wide non-profit organization. Not only will you get advice from her years of expertise, she will hold the space for you to figure out what you want from your career/business. And if the field you are in no longer serves you, she will guide you through steps to move away from that to what feeds your soul.
Maureen’s business style integrates a no-nonsense, logical approach of managing a business while making business decisions from a soul-centered, authentic perspective.
5-month, Premium Package, $1,199
one 50-minute session, once a week for 12 weeks; then one 50-minute session every other week for 8 weeks (4 sessions) – total of 16 sessions
* includes a budget template for your annual budget process
3-month, Standard Package, $959
one 50-minute session, once a week for 12 weeks – total of 12 sessions
1-month, Getting Started Package, $339
one 50-minute session, once a week for 4 weeks – total of 4 sessions
One time Strategy Session, $99 one 50-minute session
Contact Maureen at email@example.com for a free 15-minute consultation.
Silence of the Heart
The resting place of the mind is the heart. The only thing the mind hears all day is clanging bells and noise and argument, and all it wants is quietude. The only place the mind will ever find peace is inside the silence of the heart. That's where you need to go.
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
Power of our Light
Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
― Brené Brown
Subscribe to feed, Twitter, Facebook
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
1. BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD-- Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
2. DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY -- Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.
3. DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS -- Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST -- Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.