MAUREEN MILLER, MA, E-RYT500
MASTER of ARTS in Liberal Studies: University of New Hampshire, Durham
Focus: Women, Spirituality & Well-Being
Post-degree courses: Teaching for Transformation, with Maria Sirois, the Wholebeing Institute
Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher, 500-hour level with Yoga Alliance
Director of Yoga NH’s RYS (Registered Yoga School) Teacher Training/Develop Your Practice Program
Member of IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists) – Bridging Yoga & Healthcare
Other Training includes:
– MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction): 8 week training in Mindfulness , with Margaret Fletcher of the Center for Mindfulness, U-Mass Medical School.
– 5-day Trauma Informed Mind Body (TIMBo) training, with Sue Jones of yogaHOPE.
Certified Professional Coach: University of New Hampshire
Certified Health/Life Coach: Health, Yoga, Life ~ Boston, MA
Certified Positive Psychology Coach: Wholebeing Institute
REIKI MASTER TEACHER TRAINER
Reiki Master, Reiki Master Teacher and Reiki Master of Masters
– with Libby Barnett, Reiki Healing Connection
Reiki I, II and Master with Stacey Gibbons Earth & Sky Yoga, NH
BACHELOR’S DEGREE, Southern NH University
Computer Information Systems degree with a strong focus on Business Management courses
– Women’s Leadership Summit at the Omega Institute, with Brene Brown & Elizabeth Lesser
– Writing From the Soul Weekend Workshop, Denver, CO, with Dr. Wayne Dyer
– Positive Psychology Summit at Kripalu, with Maria Sirois, Megan McDonough, Neal Mayerson, Barbara Frederickson, and many more from the field of Positive Psychology (the science of happiness & human flourishing)!
For Maureen’s bio, click here.